How Much Is My Injury Case Worth?
Learn How Your Case Is Evaluated
Call To Talk About Your Case: (360) 253-3667
Grant A. Gehrmann Says…
The valuation of your case is dependent on numerous variables, including types of injury, number of injured body parts, the severity of the injury, length of recovery, and any permanency of the injury.
If you are injured in an accident, insurance companies may try and settle with you early in the case, before you are able to consult with a lawyer. This is a tactic by the insurance company to close out the claim early and may deny you full and fair damages.
When someone is hurt by another person’s negligence, the court system is set up to provide a system for valuing any compensation that should be paid to the injured person.
There are two basic types of “damages” in Washington for injury claims:
- Economic Damages – examples include medical bills, car repair, and lost wages
- Non-Economic Damages – examples include pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, and disability
As a lawyer, I provide a benefit to my clients by doing the following:
- Investigating, identifying, and protecting all possible legal claims
- Working with your treating doctors and medical team to identify and describe all injuries and treatment needs
- Dealing directly with insurance companies to ensure that my clients are treated fairly
- Working to achieve full and fair injury claim damages for every client.
Important Tip: Don’t let the insurance company bully you or push you around on the valuation of your claim — hire an outstanding attorney to get the full and fair money damages you deserve.
Stand Up To Pushy Insurance Adjusters
We Will Fight The Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To.
Call To Get Started: (360) 253-3667
Remember, there are never any attorney fees until you get paid — you pay nothing until your case is resolved.
Once we start work on your case, we’ll help you with challenges related to…
- Insurance companies
- Medical bills and rehabilitative care
- Legal and court documents
- Responsible and at-fault parties
Grant and his team will be in regular contact and available to talk with you by phone, email, video conference, or in-person.
“Grant was a joy to work with. When a problem came up he fixed things right away.”
— Leslie S.
“I suffered a brain injury and couldn’t have gotten the medical treatment I needed without Grant’s assistance.”
— Gretchen H.
“Grant and his staff are fantastic to work with. I appreciated their honesty and expertise.”
— Amber F.
Grant A. Gehrmann:
Putting His Experience To Work For You
Grant A. Gehrmann has been a practicing attorney in Vancouver for 25+ years. He provides outstanding legal help while working constructively and creatively with clients to obtain full and fair damages.
We care deeply about your health, happiness, and financial future.
Ensuring you receive full and fair monetary damages is our top priority.
We’re available to answer your questions and explain your rights.