What Is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
Know Your Rights. Don’t Get Pushed Around By Your Insurance Provider.
Call To Talk About Your Case: (360) 253-3667
Grant A. Gehrmann Says…
You’re not required by law in Washington to have PIP insurance. However, it is part of all auto insurance plans unless you explicitly reject it.
PIP insurance coverage can help pay for:
- Hospital bills
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Other out of pocket costs (with some limitations)
If your insurance provider is refusing to pay for your care, I can help.
How much will PIP insurance pay?
- Medical bills and expenses – It depends on how much PIP coverage you purchased, so check your policy or have an attorney review it for you. Often, PIP policies are for $10,000 for reasonable and necessary expenses, but you may have purchased higher coverage.
- Lost wages – Typically, we see policies that pay up to $200 per week ($10,000 total). This is limited to the first year after you’ve been injured following an accident. Check your policy to see the specific amount of PIP coverage you purchased.
Who’s covered by PIP?
As the person named on the policy, you are covered by PIP insurance. The following people are also covered:
- Residents of your household that are related by blood, marriage, or adoption
- Foster children or stepchildren
- Any non-family members or pedestrians involved in an accident
Will PIP insurance pay if the driver that caused the accident is uninsured?
Yes! Your PIP insurance coverage protects you regardless of who was at fault. PIP even applies if you are the at-fault party.
Stand Up To Pushy Insurance Adjusters
We Will Fight The Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To.
Call To Get Started: (360) 253-3667
Remember, there are never any attorney fees until you get paid — you pay nothing until your case is resolved.
- Insurance companies
- Medical bills and rehabilitative care
- Legal and court documents
- Responsible and at-fault parties
Grant and his team will be in regular contact and available to talk with you by phone, email, video conference, or in-person.
“Grant was a joy to work with. When a problem came up he fixed things right away.”
— Leslie S.
“I suffered a brain injury and couldn’t have gotten the medical treatment I needed without Grant’s assistance.”
— Gretchen H.
“Grant and his staff are fantastic to work with. I appreciated their honesty and expertise”
— Amber F.
Grant A. Gehrmann: Putting His Experience To Work For You
Grant A. Gehrmann has been a practicing attorney in Vancouver for 25+ years. He provides outstanding legal help while working constructively and creatively with clients to obtain full and fair damages.
We care deeply about your health, happiness, and financial future.
Ensuring you receive full and fair monetary damages is our top priority.
We’re available to answer your questions and explain your rights.