Car Accident? Here’s What To Do Next
Protect Your Rights. Don’t Let The Insurance Company Push You Around.
Call To Talk About Your Case: (360) 253-3667
Grant A. Gehrmann Says…
As an experienced and outstanding personal injury attorney in Vancouver, I want to help you understand what you should do if you’re injured in a car accident.
I have personally represented hundreds of car accident victims. I know what it takes to ensure the best possible outcome when dealing with at-fault drivers and insurance companies. Keep reading to learn more about what you should do if you’re hurt in a car accident — or contact my office today to get the help you need.
Immediately After The Accident
- Stop and remain on the scene – Leaving an accident is a crime and your license could be revoked
- Tend to injuries – Call 911 for assistance if anyone is injured.
- Move vehicles – If it’s safe and the vehicles can be moved, get them out of traffic. Flares can signal other drivers of an accident ahead. Be extremely careful when outside of your car, as this is a common cause of avoidable accidents.
- Call the police – Reporting the accident to the police begins a paper trail that will be invaluable down the road.
- Collect evidence – Safely document as much as you can, and take photos and videos of your injuries, damage to your vehicle, and of the surrounding area. Get names and contact info of anyone who saw the accident, too.
In The Days And Weeks After The Accident
- Continue to seek treatment for any injuries and get your car repaired. Keep all documents, paperwork, and receipts.
- File claims with your auto and medical insurance providers. Don’t give up if your claims are contested or denied. This is how insurance companies work.
- Remember that your PIP insurance will pay medical bills after a car accident — even if you are at fault!
If need help in dealing with insurance providers, call Grant A. Gehrmann at (360) 253-3667. Our office will stand up for your rights!
Stand Up To Pushy Insurance Adjusters
We Will Fight The Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To.
Call To Get Started: (360) 253-3667
Once we start work on your auto accident case, we’ll help you with challenges related to…
- Insurance companies
- Medical bills and rehabilitative care
- Legal and court documents
- Responsible and at-fault parties
Grant and his team will be in regular contact and available to talk with you by phone, email, video conference, or in-person.
— Leslie S.
— Gretchen H.
— Amber F.
Grant A. Gehrmann: Putting His Experience To Work For You
We care deeply about your health, happiness, and financial future.
Ensuring you receive full and fair monetary damages is our top priority.
We’re available to answer your questions and explain your rights.